This course starts by asking participants to think about the leasing process from the prospective and new resident’s point of view. This helps conceptualize the idea that everything they learn can be placed within the context of what’s important to building a successful leasing relationship. The Leasing Professionals learn professionalism, teamwork, organization, time management, and technology, all with the goal of developing the skills they need to successfully bring in new residents. Engaging videos and lively discussions help to bring the key points to life.
To obtain the NALP credential, candidates must complete the following:
- Minimum of six months of onsite property management experience in a leasing role (This can be obtained while taking the course; you will receive a provisional certificate until this requirement is met.)
- Successful completion of seven NALP courses including the Market Survey course (totaling 25 hours)
Meet all examination standards within 12 months of declaring candidacy.
For more information about this program, please click here.
The NALP Online course contains the following modules:
1. Bringing in New Residents: Be Prepared
2. Marketing and Maintaining Your Community
3. Why Your Competition Matters
4. Relevant Laws and How to Apply Them
5. The Sales Process and Building Relationships
6. Effectively Meeting the Needs of Current Residents
7. Market Survey