Earning Certified Apartment Supplier credential allows you to network with your peers from other companies, learn about the benefits and activities your local apartment association offers and engage in apartment association meetings and events. The course is an opportunity for suppliers to hear the everyday challenges faced by apartment-manager customers. You’ll learn about applicant screening, leasing contracts and move-ins; rent collection, lease renewal, the move-out process, lease terminations and evictions; how community managers create a positive fair housing environment; preventative maintenance, safety programs and documentation; analyzing property financial operations and underperformance and many more topic. The CAS program consists of 4 modules and Supplier Success, a requisite of CAS, and a comprehensive exam.
To obtain the CAS credential, candidates must complete the following:
- Complete the Supplier Success Course
- Employment within the apartment industry in a supplier position
- Successful completion of all CAS coursework (totaling 26 hours)
- Meet all examination standards within 12 months of declaring candidacy
Member Price: $629
Note to August Purchasers: Exciting enhancements are underway on Visto. As a result, your learning experience will change in the coming months. We encourage you to buy now at the current price, and choose one of the below options:
1) Wait until 09/03/2019 to start taking your credential courses in the new Visto Learning Center.
2) Start your credential courses immediately and finish by 10/31/2019. Note, if you start and do not finish, you can still access the credential courses, but all progress you made will be lost and will need to be repeated.